Anesthetics Client Coordinator - Remote
- This individual will be partnering directly with healthcare professional to focus on their branding and website creation. The role is all focused on communication and gathering requirements (no design).
- Will complete digital lead generation for aesthetics industry with a client.
- Completing packages for marketing including logo, website, and color palette.
- Manage customer issues and knowing how to handle the customer.
- Candidates should have had past marketing agency experience managing Website, homepage, landing page and logo development and deliver.
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Coordinator experience.
- Knows how to manage, document a project, has pm tool experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of customer interaction, strong customer deliver management experience.
- Able to manage difficult customer, demanding customers.
- strong communication, written and especially verbal. Knowledge or experience in Esthetic industry a plus. Or healthcare experience.
- Self-starter, must be able to work and be productive remotely. (Prefer someone in Florida but would accept the ideal candidate in the Southeast.)
- Team player, able to work with others.
location: BOCA RATON, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Coordinator (3 years of experience is preferred)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.