**There is not an immediate need to fill this role at this time but we are interviewing candidates for future job opportunities with Hargray**
Are you passionate about making a difference in people's lives? Are you motivated to learn and connect people with cutting edge technology? Do you go the extra mile to provide customer delight? At Hargray our Hilton Head Island Retail Service location is look for representatives like you to connect with our customers.
We are looking for talented people who are ready to grow with Hargray. We aren't a company that offers you just another job, and we aren't looking for people after just another paycheck. We are dedicated to developing our employees for a career and future with Hargray.
We aren't for everyone, so if you enjoy the status-quo or if you aren't ready to challenge and motivate yourself- well we will be here when you are. But if you are ready to use your talents in a team environment-don't delay, apply NOW!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets and serves walk in customers and conducts out-bound calling to secure new customers or provide upgraded services to existing customers.
- Identifies sales opportunities and achieves monthly quota.
- Presents a suite of products and services offered to potential and existing customers, leads negotiations, coordinates decision-making process, and overcomes objections to closure.
- Establishes, develops and maintains relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
- Demonstrates products to customers and provides training on the use of products sold.
- Analyzes, researches, resolves, refers and follows up on customer needs regarding services and billing in an expedient and professional manner.
- Makes follow-up calls to ascertain customer satisfaction, answer questions or concerns, and obtain referrals and/or sales leads.
- Communicates independently, effectively, clearly and professionally with customers, employees, supervisors and managers to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative relationships.
- Handles customers' requests by phone, online chat, fax, e-mail and mail.
- Provides management with information regarding trends related to customer needs, problems, interests and competitive activities.
- Keeps abreast of current company and industry trends and practices as they relate to sales & customer service and makes appropriate recommendations to management.
- Participates in company-sponsored activities during non-business hours.
- Accepts payments for products and services. Completes tasks by processing transactions through the cash register, and providing the customer with the receipt.
- Disperses to and receives inventory from existing customers.
- Maintains an accurate cash fund. Counts the cash fund in and out, reconciles the daily receipts, and reconciles the cash drawer.
- Provides training and assistance for new employees; participates in cross training.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure effective operation of department.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years' sales and customer service experience preferably in telecommunications and/or wireless industry
- Excellent customer service skills, including cashier experience.
- Basic computer and office skills, including calculators, fax, etc.
- Ability to work extended hours schedule, Monday through Saturday.
- Ability to communicate independently and effectively with customers, employees, supervisors, and managers, both verbally and in writing
EoE/ Vet/ Disability