Columbia Ancillary Services, CAS, located in Bloomsburg, PA, is a successful and well-respected durable medical equipment service company within our community. CAS is a family owned and operated company so we understand the importance of flexibility. Here at CAS, we value relationships and strive for excellence in all that we do.
Join our team as a Accounts Receivable Coordinator today!
- Follows guidelines to assure that timely billing is completed
- Follow-up on collection of all past due accounts
- Maintains and records notes on all past due balances.
- Stays current with medical and contracted (VA) regulations and guidelines.
- Complete and submit bad debt write-off forms and paperwork.
- Develops knowledge of computer systems and keeps current with necessary updates.
- Maintain current financial files and accounts with balances on the AR aging.
- Review of monthly ancillary invoices to verify payer source and amounts due.
- Reconcile monthly the Computation Worksheet.
- Assist with Inventory / ordering of supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven working experience in accounts receivable and / or accounts payable.
- Computer savvy, this role utilizes excel and other computer programs on a daily basis.
- Superb communication, accountability, and organizational skills including a high degree of confidentiality.