Requisition Number: MEDIC02275
Guardian Medical Monitoring is looking to hire you as a Medical Alert Installer. Medical Alert Installers install along with servicing plug-and-play personal emergency response systems and medication dispensers that allow for seniors and physically or mentally vulnerable individuals to remain safe in their home setting. Qualified candidates should be service-minded and enjoy working with the senior population. Come join the Guardian Medical Monitoring team today!
Why work at Guardian - Employee Rewards:
- Coverage rich benefits packages available for you and your family
- Retirement plan with 100% company match
- 8 Company paid holidays in addition to paid vacation/sick time off
- Specialized, paid training when you start AND ongoing – Guardian invests in You!
- Monthly employee appreciation and recognition events
- Annual employee appreciation outings
- Employee referral bonuses – get paid to bring more people like you to work for or become a customer of Guardian!
- Free home alarm program for employees
- Install and service PERS/Med devices per established protocol
- Educate customers on the features and benefits of devices
- Ensure completion of paperwork
- Medical or healthcare/health agency background preferred
- Service-related position
- Retirees with Customer Service experience
- Skilled at working with people experiencing physical, mental, and medical challenges
- Flexible scheduling
- Must possess a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Set fee per job + mileage
All equipment and training are provided. Qualified candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, basic computer skills, and have a reliable vehicle.
All candidates must agree to undergo security and drug screenings