Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a full-time Registered Nurse to work within our Crisis Stabilization Unit at our Bloomington, IL facility.
- Complete services, including but not limited to medication administration, monitoring, training and case management services.
- Conduct physical health screenings.
- Assess consumers for acute physical issues.
- Administer TB tests.
- Assist in transportation of patients to appointments.
- Must have an active Registered Nurse (RN) license in Illinois and five (5) years’ post license experience.
- Requires knowledge of pharmacology of commonly prescribed medicines and drugs and their therapeutic levels and possible adverse reactions.
- Requires the ability to evaluate client condition and behavior and prepare accurate detailed records.
- Must be certified in CPR and maintain certification or become certified within 90 days of hire.
- Requires basic computer skills and experience to include MS Word, Outlook, e-prescribing and an electronic medical record (EMR).
- Must have a valid driver’s license, private automobile insurance and be insurable.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
For immediate consideration, please see us atwww.chestnut.org/employment
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled