Req Number: 23-1767
Our Payroll team is growing! We are looking for a Payroll Manager who will develop and control all tasks necessary to accomplish Afni’s payroll processing objectives, including developing relationships with internal and external clients, and state and federal agencies. Incumbent will direct all the activities of the payroll staff. *Position could have a hybrid schedule but would require partial weekly onsite presence at our Corporate Headquarters.*
What you will be doing:
- Maintain payroll system tables, and test and upgrade the payroll system as required by procedural changes and system updates.
- Record, reconcile, and report on payroll tax activities including compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and filing all related payroll tax returns.
- Audit data entry input and compliance with payroll procedures by other HR, Payroll and operations users of Ultipro and Kronos.
- Supervise Payroll staff and develop their abilities to ensure payroll is processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process, audit, and distribute payroll.
- Develop, document and update department procedures. Planning and goal setting, including budgeting.
What you will need:
- A post high school education that is equivalent to two to three years of college (associates degree) is preferred and two to five years of relevant experience is required.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) is preferred.
- Previous experience managing people is preferred.
- Previous training experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are strongly preferred.
1310 Martin Luther King Dr, Bloomington, IL 61701
Did you know we have one of the most lucrative referral programs around? Here's how it works:
For more info on our Buddy Bucks Referral Program, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS1nZ7w0mmk