Requisition Number: OUTSI06618
DH Pace Company Inc., in Bloomington, IL aspires to hire an experienced Outside Commercial Sales Representative who will specialize in building relationships and selling commercial doors and door products. If you have a strong aptitude for business development please apply!
- Manage the entire sales process for commercial and industrial accounts within the Bloomington metro area: targeting prospects, identifying solutions, negotiating, & closing.
- Meet with decision makers to professionally present product lines and act as a solutions expert.
- Act in accordance with existing laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Work with senior management to establish plan for growing our customer base.
- Influence customers’ decision to purchase from our vast line of door products.
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop new business strategies.
- Achieve sales objectives set forth by management.
- Track and record sales leads/activities.
- Actively participate in sales meetings.
- Calculate correct job costs and pricing.
- Additional Responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) years of outside sales experience in the Commercial Sector.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred. High school diploma is required.
- Proven track record of building a new sales territory and establishing a new customer base.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability for technical applications and mechanical systems.
- Proficiency with Windows based programs and sales tools.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel throughout the Orlando and surrounding areas.
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products through over 50 locations in 24 states. The company is privately held and family operated for over 90 years, with company-wide sales in 2020 over $700M.
Our mission is to enhance the communities we serve by improving the safety, convenience, and aesthetics of the buildings where we live, work, and play. Our foundation of values represents who we are and what we stand for. Values are never situational or circumstantial, they are always and forever. Our core values are R.I.S.E. Respect, Integrity, Service, and Excellence.
Perks that you can expect as an employee at DH Pace:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision options
- Paid Holidays
- Paid-time off plan; 16 PTO days annually after only 1 year of service (10 days to start!)
- 401k Retirement plan + Employer Match
- Company paid life insurance
- Discount program/DH Pace partners
- Dress for your day - business casual/jeans friendly work environment
- Opportunity for growth and development
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.