Logistics Customer Service Job
Logistics Customer Service Job – Bloomingdale IL
Are you a Customer Service professional that is passionate about logistics and ready to grow in their career? Our client in Bloomingdale needs YOU! This position will be responsible for tracking and tracing shipments and following up with customers regarding status of shipments.
The Domestic Logistic Customer Service Responsibilities include:
- Working directly with customers on their delivery needs
- Processing internal order entry
- Researching freight rates from external websites
- Tracking and tracing deliveries
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service position and relative logistics experience
- Previous hands-on Transportation Management System experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced and team oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, Excel, Outlook and Word
If you are interested in this Logistic Customer Service position in Bloomingdale, or other opportunities, please submit your resume today at www.ajilon.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled