Requisition Number: GRAPH01400
Graphic Designer – Temporary Position......
The Taubman Company is looking for a Graphic Designer to assist our team on a Temporary/Project basis. This role will lead the shopping center marketing design efforts across 15+ U.S. retail shopping centers. We are looking for a candidate with strong technical design skills, who will thrive working at a fast pace, juggling multiple concurrent projects. Candidate will be the primary graphic designer for center marketing efforts during their temporary term and will be integrated into a variety of cross-team collaborative initiatives: weekly email creative, social media, and various center media campaigns and collateral among others. This position is remote work and candidate will need to supply their own computer equipment and have access to adobe creative cloud with up-to-date software and operating system
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Aid in the design and development of various design projects, including but not limited to: print collateral, large scale graphics, email, traditional and digital media, social media assets, etc.
- Prepare final files for printing and production
- Oversee project management system
Portfolio submission required.
General Administrative Duties:
- Perform clerical duties as necessary, including, but not limited to: responding to client/center, sponsor design requests, project time tracking, preparing correspondence and/or reports, maintaining creative databases, and other administrative duties as required by the Manager, Center Marketing.
- Experience at an ad agency or similar environment
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Good understanding of working around various schedules, deadlines, and budgets
- Strong creative portfolio with a variety of client exposure
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of marketing, digital marketing or agency experience is preferred
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Microsoft Powerpoint, Canva
- Experience with BOX preferred