At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn't just embrace what's exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Crozier Fine Arts is an Iron Mountain Business. Crozier serves the art world ecosystem through our strategic network that spans North America and Europe. By design and execution, Crozier can meet the needs of any collection, whether private or institutional, offering unparalleled technical expertise in the handling, installation, and storing of art. Our mission is to preserve culture and innovate best practices to protect the value and integrity of assets and ensure art that matters today is here for generations to come.
Summary: Art Transportation Specialists I are responsible for ensuring the safe transport and handling of artworks for packing/crating, in transit and during onsite projects.
- Handle and move artworks, including wrapping, packing and crating using appropriate techniques and materials
- Install/de-install artworks during onsite projects using proper techniques and tools
- Load/unload trucks to ensure safe transit
- Proper completion of necessary paperwork
- Safely operate company vehicle and transport artwork to locations in and around tristate area
- Maintain compliance with all local, state, DOT regulations
- Perform all required truck inspections
Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and interest in fine art, decorative art and/or design
- Ability to speak effectively to clients and coworkers
- Strong attention to detail, discretion, and follow-through
- Must be a team player, with the ability to follow directions and work collaboratively with others
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
• years driving experience within the fine arts transportation or specialized removals industry
- Must be able to safely operate 16-ft box truck, at minimum
- Valid driver's license / CDL license not required but beneficial
- Clean personal and previous employment driving record
Job / Physical Requirements/Qualifications:
Physical Requirements: lifting, moving, heavy objects (in excess of 75 lbs), bending, kneeling, crouching, etc. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Travel Requirements:
% Local travel: 95%
% Overnight travel: 5%
- Utilization of Time and Equipment:
Laptop / desktop computer, telephone
- Equipment includes, but not limited, to: power/hand tools, a-frames, pallet jack, forklift, handcart, dolly, and other warehouse/loading dock materials
Licenses & Certifications Required: Must have valid driver's license / CDL not required but beneficial
Less than 2 years
4-Yr College Degree 4 – 7 Years
4 – 7 Years
Category: Transportation Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
ironmountain.com/about-us/values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.