Baptist Health & Rehab, a 5-star rated care center, is hiring a Full-Time Purchasing Agent to join our team. In this role, you will unload and organize incoming products, order products, and work with venders to monitor inventory to maintain efficient and effective supply operations.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Monday through Friday. Hours: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Purchasing Agent responsibilities:
- Authorize all purchases within the facility.
- Receive and assist in unloading incoming products after checking for accuracy of order.
- Stock and place products in appropriate storage location.
- Assist in counting and maintaining appropriate inventory levels for weekly operation.
- Pull products to fill orders on all nursing stations.
- Ship products as part of completed order.
- Receive and monitor supply expenditures.
- Monitor supply inventory.
- Update policies related to the purchasing of supplies.
- Attend all in-service meetings as required.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Purchasing Agent requirements:
- 2+ years of warehouse and/ or medical products experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, & flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship Programs
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential counseling/coaching for self and family members
Cassias Response to COVID-19:
Cassia follows the CMS requirements for Covid vaccination. Upon starting employment at our care center, you will need to provide proof of having at least one Covid vaccination. Or, you may complete an exemption application for medical or religious reasons. We are serious about your safety and healthit is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift.
Here at Baptist Health & Rehab, you will feel like part of our family as we work together to serve our residents. We believe in your quality of life, too so youll find our culture provides ongoing opportunities to grow (tuition assistance and in-house training), a work/life balance and a commitment to coaching that enables you to be the best you can be. Don't wait and miss this wonderful opportunity!
We have received the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award two years in a row for achieving BEST-IN-CLASS customer satisfaction standards in overall satisfaction. We were also proud to be named Best Nursing Home and the Second Best Large Business to Work by The Bismarck Tribune!
Baptist Health & Rehab is part of Cassia. Cassia is a Christian, non-profit organization with over 200 years of experience caring for those in need. Our Mission is to foster fullness of life for older adults in the spirit of Christs love. We take pride in providing compassionate care for our residents by embracing our eight values and service standards: Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and Collaboration.
At Cassia, you will be empowered to foster fullness of life for those we serve. Cassia will support your career goals and celebrate your passions. If you are seeking a career experience where you will have fun, be challenged, and recognized for your individuality, Cassia is the answer.
I AM Cassia... Are You?
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer