- Provider Relation handles escalated calls from providers and members on claim status and benefits.
- Research and respond to Noridian Call Center questio Medical Claims Support Specialist 1n emails, NDHIN and MMISINFO email inquiries from providers on status of claim payment and benefits.
- Assist in training the provider/member community
- Performing follow up as needed with North Dakota Medicaid claims staff and/or supervisor/manager
Requires high school diploma or GED and one year of claims processing work experience or medical billing experience, and related customer service work experience. A certificate or Associates degree in Medical Administration may substitute for claims processing or medical billing experience.
- Please make sure that your resume includes information to demonstrate how you meet the minimum qualifications as posted. Your work history will not be given credit if the Department's Human Resource Division cannot determine that you meet the minimum qualifications
- The Department of Human Services does not offer or provide sponsorships. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- All application material must be received on or before the closing date by 11:59 pm.
- A copy of your qualifying degrees transcript and any applicable certifications or licensures must be provided at the time of an interview.
For more information or if you need an accommodation, Please Contact: Laura Holzworth
Employing Unit: DHS Medical Claims
Telephone Number: 701-328-4-66
TTY Number: ND Relay Service 1-800-366-6888 (text); 1-800-366-6889 (voice)
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the Application Process or uploading attachments , please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (701)328-3290
Equal Employment Opportunity
The State of North Dakota and this hiring agency do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, genetics, religion, age or disability in employment or the provisions of services and complies with the provisions of the North Dakota Human Rights Act.
As an employer, the State of North Dakota prohibits smoking in all places of state employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.