Technical Project Specialist
LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care. LabCorp reported net revenues of over $10 billion in 2017.
- Maintain data files and perform file maintenance on testing.
- Coordinates interaction with sales and operations.
- Manages metrics and analyzes laboratory data.
- Education coordinator working with med tech programs and students.
- A multi-disciplinary position which may include writing, illustrating, and editing technical documentation, including operator's manuals, presentation materials, graphic presentations, and technical bulletins as directed by the marketing department and applications in other technical departments.
- May be assigned to general analysis duties requiring application of skills in several functional areas.
- No formal supervisory functions are performed, but some project leadership skills are needed.
- Normally a Bachelor's Degree in Graphics, Computer Science or Marketing w/5-7 years of experience in related field is preferred.