Ram Tool Construction Supply Birmingham, AL
HRIS ANALYST - Birmingham, ALDynamic company seeks HRIS Analyst to embark on a successful career at our Corporate Headquarters. Motivated and energetic people with a sense of urgency will have the chance to join Ram Tool Construction Supply Co., the largest family-owned distributor of specialty commercial construction supplies in the Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, and Texas. Ram Tool has a vast product line with 30,000+ unique items to sell and over 90% of deliveries made within 24 hours. The HRIS Analyst will be the sole person responsible for the build out, maintenance, security, technical support of the HR information system Cornerstone OnDemand and assist with the maintenance, security and technical support of the core human resource information systems including ADP and Enterprise eTime. RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Serve as liaison between vendors and business process owners. Research and recommend process improvements to better utilize HR systems and enhance existing business processes.
- Manage the building of templates and workflows, technical support, security and overall maintenance of the Recruiting, Onboarding, Learning and Succession modules in Cornerstone OnDemand.
- Manage the LMS module by uploading content provided by various departments and testing for accuracy. Manage system upgrades by reviewing modifications, communicating with Business Owners of the effects on the current process and the benefits of adoption.
- Test data for system upgrades and user acceptance testing. Develop and maintain written HR system documentation, reference and end-user training materials.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions. Administer and ensure the integrity and accuracy of all HRIS data and serves as the subject matter expert.
- Works with department managers in assessing needs for various business functions and using options available in the HR system as a solution. Compile information and develop reports from various systems.
- Work with IT to ensure HR systems are working properly. Monitor business information needs and assist in the design of new or modifying existing systems to meet changing requirements.
- Perform application configuration and maintenance including defining and managing the security architecture, access level controls, password management and ticket responses
- Serves as a point of contact to troubleshoot user issues
- Manage and escalate support tickets as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Human Resources, or related field
- 3-5+ years working in an HR System Analyst role
- Experience supporting Cornerstone On Demand
- Understanding of core HR business practices, processes and terminology
- Experience supporting ADP and Enterprise eTime is preferred
- Experience managing interfaces and troubleshooting interface errors and failures
- Prior system implementation experience preferred
- Functional experience with HRIS configuration and implementation, particularly at the mapping and table levels is preferred
- Excellent math, analytical, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to elicit requirements for process, system and integration design from technical staff and non-technical end users
- Understanding of software testing principles and practices
- Able to apply logic and reason to investigate system issues to root cause
- Must be a self-starter who follows through on all job duties
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to various audiences