This experienced Human Resources professional will be responsible for assessing professional development and talent needs for our Store Support Center (Corporate Office) located in Birmingham, Alabama. This role will also be a key partner for assessing employee career development, succession planning, high-potential programs, performance management, career pathing, and retention strategies. This position will report to the Vice President, Human Resources.
- Build strategic relationships with other senior leaders of the organization to deliver upon strategic workforce planning needs.
- Lead in the development and execution of talent acquisition and employment branding programs.
- Partner with leadership in designing and developing critical talent-cycle components such as succession planning, professional development, high-potential programs, talent assessments, performance management, and career-pathing.
- Manages relationships with academic institutions, leadership development organizations, and other professional organizations focused on talent acquisition and retention strategies.
- Develop critical role and high potential leadership programs focused on transitioning leaders into roles of greater accountability and responsibility.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies to provide a diverse and qualified team to support the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of leadership in Human Resources
- A proven track-record of creating a great place to work culture
- A cross-functional leader with proven-ability to build rapport at all levels of the organization
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP preferred