About Command Alkon
Command Alkon is bringing innovative technologies and systems to the concrete, asphalt and building materials industry globally. Our technology helps our customers improve the efficiency and quality of the foundation of where we live, work and play. What we do best is combine next-gen technologies with over 40 years of industry expertise. We are not a “here today; gone tomorrow” software company, we will be here for a long time and a good foundation for your career…. like concrete.
What you’ll do
- You will help to develop automated approaches for CI/CD pipeline and other systematic processes, document and maintain installation, provisioning, security and configuration procedures.
- Assist development teams in code deployment and provisioning strategies and automation.
- Responsible for investigating and troubleshooting hardware, software and networking issues and failures.
- Responsible for creation of golden images.
- Responsible for maintaining core gateways and other network assets.
- Develop, document and maintain installation, provisioning, security and configuration procedures.
- Develop, document, maintain, and instill machine and network security standards.
- Help teams in adopting and developing cloud native solutions.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s, Masters in CS or related field, or equivalent work experience with over 4 years of experience in DevOps on Amazon Web services.
- You are available in the future to provide “On Call” assistance as well as Tier III support.
- You have a strong understanding of AWS services and tools and how they can be utilized.
- You have exposure to Terraform IaC and 2 to 4 years’ experience in bash, python, puppet, chef, or ansible scripting.
- You are familiar with Groovy and the following CI/CD tools:
- You are an AMAZING communicator, focused on team collaboration, strong networking, security, agile background with a mission to minimize tech debt.
- Knowledge of containerization, Kubernetes, and similar technologies is preferred but not required.
Why work for Command Alkon?
Command Alkon, voted one of Birmingham’s Best Places to Work in 2016, 2017 and 2018, is the global leader for over 40 years in integrated technology solutions for the concrete and heavy building materials industry because of the committed relationship we have with our employees and our customers. Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Command Alkon has over 600 employees worldwide with offices in Kansas, Ohio, Illinois, Utah, Malaysia, Brazil, Canada, England, France, India and the Netherlands.
For more information about us and our products, visit http://www.commandalkon.com.
Command Alkon strives to be an employer of choice, offering a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Casual dress code
- Generous family medical and dental insurance plans
- Company-paid life insurance, short term disability and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Free soft drinks and hot beverages
Find out more at http://www.commandalkon.com/careers/
Command Alkon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.