CANON EXPERIENCE EXPERT
What does a Best Buy Experience Expert do?
The Experience Expert ensures Best Buy delivers a world-class customer experience as THE destination and authority for technology products and services. You will provide velocity and solution support to solve customer needs to ensure that no customer is left unserved or underserved.
As the Experience Expert you will:
- Engage customers using selling skills to build complete, connected solutions while maintaining a balance of high velocity and high service.
- Demonstrate excellence in execution of selling skills, and selling strategy as evidenced by coaching forms and Customer Metrics (NPS and Mystery Shops).
- Support sales strategies in partnership with the Sales Manager to achieve operating results, growth objectives, and overall financial performance goals.
- Engages customers using selling skills, to complete sales, drive profitable growth and achieve their individual goals with a focus on providing sales support in all related digital products.
- Uses innovative customer engagement and creative sales techniques to increase sales of related Digital Imaging products.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Experience Expert?
- 1 year of experience in sales, customer service or related field
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Prior experience serving as a specialist/enthusiast in premium, luxury or complex technology product/services
- 1 year sales experience
- 1 year experience working with consumer electronics products/services