Business Development Representative - Enterprise SaaS and Mobile Solutions
About Command Alkon
Command Alkon is bringing innovative technologies and systems to the concrete, asphalt and building materials industry globally. Our technology helps our customers improve the efficiency and quality of the foundation of where we live, work and play. What we do best is combine next-gen technologies with over 40 years of industry expertise. We are not a “here today; gone tomorrow” software company, we will be here for a long time and a good foundation for your career…. like concrete.
This is an exciting opportunity with an industry leading company to sell SaaS & Mobile products to the construction industry. The construction industry is significantly investing in SaaS solution to transform the industry. This position could lead to career development opportunities with this growing company.
What You'll Do
- The Business Development Representative (BDR) will prospect into targeted territory accounts to increase productivity of Command Alkon’s sales teams by identifying high potential revenue opportunities with well-qualified prospects
- This role will interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. This role will not close the sale. Performance will be measured by meeting or exceeding pipeline creation targets
- Collaborate with Demand Generation and Account Executives to build a qualified pipeline of customers
- Prospect customers by leveraging outbound medium technologies to promote Command Alkon’s SaaS and Mobile solutions
- Identify target markets, develop leads and directly prospect into those accounts
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales team
- Map key stakeholders, technical requirements and business process on all deals
- Drive additional revenue opportunities by creating and executing campaigns targeted at specific markets, business needs, account types and project types
- Identify opportunities from market research and project database service
- Manage a database of leads in CRM system, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline
Who You Are
- 1-3 years sales and marketing experience
- Strong prospecting skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience closing business with customers directly via phone interaction
- Experience closing business directly using appropriate tools/systems is a plus
- Proficient in identifying key decision makers in other organizations within the accounts to identify additional sales opportunities
What You'll Bring
- Experience selling in SaaS (construction preferred)
- Familiarity with sales process and certain selling methodologies
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive
- Strong work ethic
- Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented
- Highly proficient computer skills including internet, CRM, email tools, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for innovation
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with the sales, marketing, product teams
Why work for Command Alkon?
Command Alkon, voted one of Birmingham’s Best Places to Work in 2016, 2017 and 2018, is the global leader for over 40 years in integrated technology solutions for the concrete and heavy building materials industry because of the committed relationship we have with our employees and our customers. Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Command Alkon has over 600 employees worldwide with offices in Kansas, Ohio, Illinois, Utah, Malaysia, Brazil, Canada, England, France, India and the Netherlands.
For more information about us and our products, visit http://www.commandalkon.com.
Command Alkon strives to be an employer of choice, offering a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Casual dress code
- Generous family medical and dental insurance plans
- Company-paid life insurance, short term disability and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Free soft drinks and hot beverages
Find out more at http://www.commandalkon.com/careers/
Command Alkon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.