BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Birmingham, AL
- Remote opportunity after training.
- Responsible for providing a full range of financial, compliance and operational audits, business advisory and consultation services, investigations, internal controls, accountability and use of resources.
- Travels between office buildings, and out of town travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other job-related field.
- Five years of auditing experience.
- Medicare cost report audit or appeals experience.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of auditing.
- Ability to analyze and determine the applicability of financial data, to draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendations.
- Ability to gather information by examining records and documents and to interview individuals concerning those records.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work professionally with persons at all levels, and to maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters on a confidential basis.
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Microsoft Office skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other legally protected status.