Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable
- Interact with Accounting Assistant and interns or student assistants
- Posts the daily receipt summaries from admissions and gift store sales along with all checks collected
- Verifies that receipts from all sources have been recorded
- Prepares accounting journal entries as assigned
- Maintains general ledger detail book for assigned accounts
- Reviews general ledger monthly for accuracy
- Prepares monthly closing entries
- Prepares selected monthly financial reports
- Records payroll transactions in general ledger
- Assists with the analysis of grant receipts
- Assists in developing the annual budget
- Performs special analysis as required
- Minimum 5 years of financial reporting experience
- Assist VP Finance and Operations in preparing various reports
- Must have the ability to work Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm. (30 minute lunch)
- Must have at least 1 year of experience.
- Experience reconciling accounts/managing a ledger.
- Strong commitment to confidentiality.
- Detailed, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Experience with Quickbooks Software or Oracle Net Spend preferred.