Requisition Number: OFFIC01246
J.P. Mascaro & Sons is a locally owned and operated private family company who has been experiencing record growth and success. In 1964, it started with one truck. We have grown into one of the largest most successful fully integrated solid waste companies serving the mid-Atlantic area.
For over 40 years, our motto has been “If it's service, it's us“. We cannot meet the goals of our company if we do not satisfy our customer's needs first. Our existence is dependent upon them. Our employees are our greatest asset. We invest in the growth and success of our employees. Come join our team!!
The position reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for weighing trucks in and out of the facility, printing scale tickets, obtaining proper signatures from the drivers, and properly recording the company or vehicle owner on the scale reports for billing purposes.
SHIFT: 2nd (2:00pm-10:30pm)
- Communicates with Drivers and notes weight as listed on the scale display.
- Enters weight information into the Weigh-it computer program and prints scale tickets.
- Notes proper company/truck owner on scale tickets and in computer for billing purposes.
- A high school degree or equivalent, or any equivalent of training and experience that provides the preferred knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Previous experience in the trucking industry is preferred.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to operate a phone system, radio or Nextel equipment, and a personal computer for long periods of time
- A strong customer service focus and excellent customer service skills that meet the requirements of the company.
- Able to communicate orally and in writing.
- Basic computer proficiency.