Associate Staff Accountant
Who are we?
At Avitus Group, our mission is to help business owners thrive. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to being a part of business owner's toolkit, so they have the time to focus on what they love, their business. We offer a wide array of services including Co-employment, Payroll, Tax, Safety & Risk, IT, Recruiting, P&C Insurance, HR, Corporate Training, and Benefits.
What are we looking for?
We are growing quickly and looking to add an Accountant to our Accounting Services Team.
'Day in the life':
Our Accounting Services Department provides accounting services to small and medium sized businesses. We utilize QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier, Enterprise 2017 & up as well as QuickBooks Online.
Our staff members get to develop their own relationships with their clients and are cross-trained on their team's clients so everyone can pitch in and help the client if their regular representative is away.
Help clients with their bookkeeping and accounting needs so that they can focus on other parts of their business – You'll be helping businesses succeed and grow!
What do we require?
- Associate's Degree in Accounting or higher
- 2-4 years of Accounting/Bookkeeping experience preferred
- QuickBooks Desktop and/or QuickBooks Online knowledge preferred
- Friendly and professional
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
Is this you?
- Able to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently
- Shows initiative to take on new tasks and willing to go the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction
- Able to work on a diverse team with many different departments
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Accrue 3 weeks of Paid Time Off in your first year of employment
- Wellness Plan that affords you the opportunity to earn more PTO
- Top of the line technology (Yes, we're completely paperless!)
- This is a full time position, Monday through Friday in Billings, MT*
All employees of Avitus Group must clear a comprehensive criminal background check upon hire