Senior Characterization/Test Engineer focusing on at speed characterization and testing of high-performance analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters and ultra low power sensor interface circuits. Job responsibilities include development of characterization/test plan, design of characterization PCB board, assembly and debug of characterization board, developing, maintaining and modifying programs for automated test interface of characterization board with lab equipment.
- 5+ years of experience in high-performance mixed-signal IC lab characterization and testing
- Demonstrated ability to design and bring up complex mixed signal characterization boards and test interface
- Strong understanding of PCB design techniques for high speed and high performance designs such as Analog to Digital and Digital to Analog converters
- Familiar with PCB power supply decoupling techniques, shielding and design of controlled impedance traces
- Familiar with use of standard lab characterization equipment
- Familiar with common programming languages such as visual c++ and python
- Ability to modify and update automated characterization plan based on inputs from designers. Ability to develop automated test/characterization plan a strong plus
- Must be able to develop characterization plan based on inputs from designers and customers
- Must be able to capture, analyze and present characterization data using excel. Knowledge of MATLAB is a plus
- Must be able to work with external vendors to procure components and schedule deliverables to meet planned characterization timeline
- Must be able to work independently, create and adhere to schedules
We are looking for trailblazers ...
We strongly believe that the pace of the ongoing hardware revolution will be greatly accelerated by Omni Design’s IP cores and the rapidly emerging semiconductor embedded design business ecosystem.
At Omni Design, we have created an exciting environment with amazing talent across multiple disciplines. We like self-motivated individuals, we encourage initiative, we look for leadership qualities, we value teamwork, we like diversity, and we reward excellence. We are looking for trailblazers to bring Omni Design’s vision to fruition.
If you are interested in making an impact as part of a young, fast growing, cutting edge technology company, please reach out to us.
Omni Design is an equal opportunity employer. We offer excellent compensation. We seek individuals that share our high standards and commitment to excellence.