Job ID 168246BR Date posted 09/14/2020 City Billerica State MA Country United States
The Orders to Cash (OTC) department within Raytheon Technologies' Global Enterprise Services (GES), is seeking a Finance Summer Intern. Orders to Cash seeks to maximize cash performance from point of contract award through final invoicing. This role is an excellent opportunity to learn about Raytheon's financial systems and practices.
The responsibilities include assisting with the following, but not limited to:
- Customer (e.g. Army, Air Force, Navy) contract terms and how they impact setup, shipments to the Warfighter, and customer invoicing
- Understanding end-to-end OTC processes of various types of government, commercial, and foreign contracts
- Analysis of invoicing/cash receipts in SAP and reconciliation of any variance with customer system (MOCAS)
- Communicate across OTC functions and Program Offices to resolve variances such as: unpaid items, cash on account, short pays, contractual and shipment discrepancies
- Understand contractual terms in relation to invoicing / cash application and the impact to financial reporting (SAP and BW)
- Learn FAR, DFAR, and CAS regulations that are applicable to government financing
- Perform account reconciliations and process correcting entries
This position may require access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship.
Required Skills and Education:
- Candidate must be in/entering their Junior or Senior (60+ credit hours) year in a Bachelor's degree program with an emphasis in finance, accounting or business related field. Please upload a copy of your most recent transcript.
- Experience in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong communication skills
- 2 Cumulative GPA
- Previous internship or co-op experience in a related field
- Experience with current financial software tools and understanding of related applications.
- Experience with pivot tables, formulas and macros
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.