Assembly Technician – Battery Pack Department
HW Staffing Solutions has partnered with a fantastic company to fill several immediate openings. This is a temp to perm position with an extremely low turnover rate. Most employees will get converted to permanent status. Once converted employees will begin to receive excellent benefits including healthcare, dental and a 401k.
You will work in a climate controlled environment as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product. Team assemblers can perform some or all tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process and rotate through all or most of them rather than being assigned to a specific task on a permanent basis. Technician is encouraged to provide input and feedback to engineer and/or cell lead to strive toward continuous improvement
· Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
· Understanding measurements and tolerance.
· Soldering, crimping, ultrasonic welding, spot/resistance welding and glue/heat gun usage.
· Knowledge of drop gage and calipers a plus.
· Adhere to and maintain workmanship standards set forth by Aved.
· Participate in continuous improvement training, including but not limited to cross training to all departments.
· Ability to read and interpret work instructions.