Private Banking Manager
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Private Banking Manager. The Private Banking Manager with overall responsibility for maintaining and deepening existing and newly developed client relationships, while also responsible for contributing to new business development efforts. Train & mentor the PCAs, enhance their capabilities to identify and close sales opportunities. Works in close partnership with the PCAs & FCs and other specialists to ensure there is a coordinated approach to the clients day-to-day needs. Reports to and obtains guidance from the PCA team lead.
- Focus on deepening client relationships; effectively manage a book of relationships in coordination with PCA, being responsible for client satisfaction and retention
- Liaise with specialists, service officers and other resources to ensure the integrated delivery of investment, fiduciary, credit and banking solutions
- Serve as periodic point of contact with clients and ensure quality and timeliness of client service delivery
- Act as trusted financial advisor to, and advocate for, clients in coordination with PCA; provide them information and services that expands their relationship with East West Bank Develop in-depth understanding of clients' needs, preferences and overall wealth; be responsive to changes in business environment or client needs
- Achieve team sales goals determined by WM Director.
- Provide credit and banking services to existing clients
- Build relationships with internal partners
- Provide leverage to PCA
- Foster collaboration among team members and partners; collaborate in their onboarding, coaching and development
- Meet Risk & Compliance requirements and policies
- Excellent ability to work in team environment
- Strong interpersonal and influence / partnership skills
- Significant knowledge of banking and credit: general understanding of investments, trust and wealth transfer
- Possess strong strategic, creative and problem solving skills as well as solid written and verbal communication skills
- 7+ years of successful experience in managing relationships with high net worth clients (or equivalent)
- Series 7, 63 and 65 (or Series 7 and 66) required
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.