Host - The Belvedere (Beverly Hills, CA, US)
Working alongside The Belvedere Management Team at The Peninsula Beverly Hills, we are seeking a Host for The Belvedere who possesses a genuine warmth and sense of hospitality.
- Work for an award-winning luxury hotel group
- Learn and grow within a diverse multi-outlet property
- Exceptional benefits package
- Strong communication skills with a friendly demeanor and great “connection” with people
- Ability to handle a high call volume and multitask with poise
- To be responsible for all activities related to reservation handling, greeting, seating, and farewell in the Fine Dining Restaurant operation as per standards set by the hotel
- Experience in a luxury hotel or other luxury environment
- Knowledge of hotel features and benefits
- Possess a sound knowledge of food and beverage with a basic understanding of restaurant practices and execution of standards
Part Time or Full Time shifts available with flexible schedule.
We are delighted to receive your resume for further consideration. To be eligible to apply, you must have a US work authorization.
About The Peninsula Beverly Hills
Located at one of the most prestigious addresses in Beverly Hills, at the intersection of Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards, and within easy walking distance of Century City and the legendary Rodeo Drive, The Peninsula Beverly Hills provides an exclusive retreat amid lush tropical gardens.