ENGINE SHOP IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL AGENCY.
We are looking for great people who are passionate about what they do. People who understand the value of hard work, are willing to get their hands dirty and enjoy the process as much as the result. People who love working on a team. People with a make it happen and get it done attitude. People who, no matter what the level, are thinkers and leaders. No two gears are the same but they all fit together to make an unstoppable machine here at Engine Shop.
In return, our promise to you is what we’ll work tirelessly to create opportunities for your professional and personal development while communicating with transparency about the company you’ve chosen to work for.
Our people are why Engine Shop has been consistently named a “Best Place To Work” by Ad Age and Event Marketer.
WHAT'S YOUR STORY
We are looking for a Head of Entertainment to lead our existing area of business, develop new growth strategies and work cross-functionally throughout the organization as a subject matter expert in the field. Tactical areas of business responsibilities will include television and film product placement/integrations/promotions, original branded content and celebrity spokespersons/ambassadors.
The candidate must have a proven track record developing brand led entertainment marketing campaigns, leading teams and driving new business. Additional qualifications include:
- Deep understanding of brands, and experience working with them to leverage entertainment to engage audiences
- Specific experience developing talent led campaigns outside of existing entertainment properties
- Oversee film, television and OTT partnerships for the agency, from inception through launch
- Serve as an entertainment marketing liaison with experience in client relations, brand strategy, product placement, branded integration, cross-promotions, project management, and production resources
- Seasoned in strategizing and executing high impact entertainment initiatives that drive awareness and reinforce brand identity and creative vision
- Strategically pitch, promote and execute the use of our clients' products and brands into pop culture, but most notably through targeted films, television shows and digital series
- Capacity to develop original branded content in support of client objectives and strategies that will generate reach and engagement
- Negotiate scope, timeline, budget and program costs in a high-level manner to reach agreement with client
- Maintain ongoing education and understanding of clients' marketing goals and initiatives
- Extensive knowledge and upkeep with industry trends/opportunities and clients’ competitors
- Client management and account communication with teams, including integrated agency partners, with a focus on clear communication (business writing, creative writing and presentation)
- Lead a multi-functional team from pitching new projects to the client, conception, planning, onsite execution, and post campaign/activation/event recap
- Strong network of entertainment industry contacts that can open doors and allow for continuous growth and development
- Perform as a career manager/leader and provide direction for continual staff growth and development
- Identify areas to streamline processes, innovate and share knowledge internally for improvement
- Ability to maintain and grow internal and external client relationships at all levels of the organization and deal with a wide range of individuals
- Identify new business opportunities from both inside and outside the agency
- Leverage existing relationships with brands to build a robust and sustainable slate of business
- Work and collaborate with the business development team on entertainment bids during the pitch process/stage within potential RFPs
- 15+ years of relevant experience, including time on the agency side
- Extensive relationships throughout the Hollywood executive community including but not limited to studios, production companies, OTT platforms and talent agencies
- Relationships with brand decision makers activating within entertainment or interested in doing so
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong desire to network and drive agency relevance throughout the industry
- Willingness to travel with flexible schedule to be available for clients, meetings, etc.
- Experience working on large scale programs / clients with integrated agency partners
- Sales and marketing experience with emphasis in strategic planning and implementation
- Extensive network and relationships with brands, agencies and distribution channels
- Proven track record of delivering revenue growth by securing new clients for the business and driving new branded content programs
- Strategic and creative thinker capable of crafting emotional and powerful stories
- Ability to solve strategic business challenges with creative solutions, in collaboration with our clients
- Experience in campaign development and working with brands and agencies
- Proactive thinker/self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit who is organized, energetic, detail-oriented and eager to work on a small team with strong people skills
- Professionalism, sound judgment and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Discretion and attention to detail is of utmost importance
- Ability to troubleshoot and switch gears in real time
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and successfully manage multiple assignments concurrently for long and short term projects
- Ability to accept feedback with professionalism and make proper adjustments to work accordingly
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and company bonus plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401K + company match
- Flex vacation policy
WHAT’S OUR STORY
Engine Shop is a global sports and entertainment marketing agency built for the modern era of engagement. We specialize in connecting our clients with their audiences through the passion points of sports, music, film, television, gaming and arts and culture. Through live experiences, content and branded entertainment, we create meaningful engagements that drive our clients’ business objectives.
But that’s not our only focus. Our culture is a consideration in everything we do; from our casual work environments to our creative benefits and our acclaimed annual retreat. It’s a part of how we treat one another, how we have each other’s backs and how we welcome people who are different.
Engine Shop knows work must fit in to life and life into work.