Accounts Payable (Beverly Hills, CA, US)
Working alongside the Director of Finance at The Peninsula Beverly Hills, we are seeking someone to fill our Accounts Payable position who possesses genuine warmth as well as a strong sense of detail.
· Work for an award-winning luxury hotel group
· Learn and grow within a diverse multi-outlet property
· Exceptional benefits package
· Strong communication skills with a friendly demeanor
· Ability to prioritize tasks given
· Ability to ensure all administrative work tasks are completed accurately, with timeliness, and completion within deadlines
· Ensuring that authorized obligations of the hotel are recorded in an accurate and timely manner
· Knowledge of vendor account reconciliations
· Knowledge of hotel accounts payable processes, including knowledge of standard hotel acquisition and payment cycles
We are delighted to receive your resume for further consideration. To be eligible to apply, you must have a US work authorization.
About The Peninsula Beverly Hills
Located at one of the most prestigious addresses in Beverly Hills, at the intersection of Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards, and within easy walking distance of Century City and the legendary Rodeo Drive, The Peninsula Beverly Hills provides an exclusive retreat amid lush tropical gardens.