WHAT’S OUR STORY
Engine Shop is a global sports and entertainment marketing agency built for the modern era of engagement. We specialize in connecting our clients with their audiences through the passion points of sports, music, film, television, gaming and arts and culture. Through live experiences, content and branded entertainment, we create meaningful engagements that drive our clients’ business objectives.
But that’s not our only focus. Our culture is a consideration in everything we do; from our casual work environments to our creative benefits and our acclaimed annual retreat. It’s a part of how we treat one another, how we have each other’s backs and how we welcome people who are different.
Engine Shop knows work must fit in to life and life into work.
WHAT’S YOUR STORY
You are looking for a limited short term (6 month position) to explore Engagement Marketing, whether it be sports, music, entertainment, arts, culture or gaming. This role needs a multitasker who is detail oriented, extremely organized, collaborative, motivated, and has a constant “no job is too small” attitude. You can identify potential challenges, create solutions on your own, and your confident in consulting with clients and agency partners. This is a fast pace environment, you need to be ready for the challenges it provides.
FUNCTIONS + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A self-described “self-starter” with a passion for entertainment looking to break in to the world of engagement marketing with the desire to actively contribute to a variety of projects with a lifestyle driven approach
- A recent college graduate or someone looking for a career change while getting real world experience in product placement, promotions, talent relations, event planning and event logistics
- Someone who wishes to develop skills such as project management, event research, vendor sourcing, problem solving and the basics of client service through real-life, hands-on experience
- An individual who can apply developing skill set, industry interest, and proactive attitude to daily account management responsibilities
- Someone who can work in a collaborative environment, including temporary/event staff on-site
- A person that will be inquisitive and open to mentorship opportunities while exploring career opportunities that may be available throughout the trainee program. Engine Shop’s core consumer engagement verticals include Experiential Marketing, Branded Entertainment, Digital, Strategy, Measurement & Research
- Expect to travel and work some nights, weekends and holidays
- Other related duties as reasonably assigned
- Limited 6-month term
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flex vacation policy
ENGINE SHOP IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL AGENCY.
We are looking for great people who are passionate about what they do. People who understand the value of hard work, are willing to get their hands dirty and enjoy the process as much as the result. People who love working on a team. People with a make it happen and get it done attitude. People who, no matter what the level, are thinkers and leaders. No two gears are the same but they all fit together to make an unstoppable machine here at Engine Shop.
In return, our promise to you is that we’ll work tirelessly to create opportunities for your professional and personal development while communicating with transparency about the company you’ve chosen to work for.
Our people are why Engine Shop has been consistently named a “Best Place To Work” by Ad Age and Event Marketer.