Licensed Practical Nurse - PT
JOB TITLE: LPN
EMPLOYER: Limitless Male Medical
DEPARTMENT: Clinical Staff
Why Limitless Male Medical Clinic?
Limitless Male is a fast-growing, unique, and team-oriented company that loves to take care of our employees AND our patients. If you are looking to be surrounded by excellence, to be inspired by your peers, to help make a difference, and laughing the whole time… then we need to talk! We also pride ourselves in offering many benefits including health insurance, Limitless Male branded clothing, discounts, a great culture, and more! This is a place you can come in and help men of all walks of life achieve their goals and simply be the best version of themselves.
About the Organization
What is Limitless Male? We are a men’s health clinic where every day, we open the doors to invite men of all ages to change their lives and get back in the game by becoming better husbands, fathers, and co-workers. We do it through various avenues of testosterone replacement, peptides, wave therapies, and many other ancillary products to help men feel their best!
HOW WE CHANGE LIVES: What to Expect at Limitless Male Medical Clinic
SUMMARY: Our growing company is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse to help complete our staff in our Bettendorf clinic. This person must be able to multi-task, able to work well under pressure, and must have the ability to work safely and efficiently. A successful LPN will be detail oriented and show respect and empathy for all patients.
PART TIME OPENING - NO NIGHTS - NO WEEKENDS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete full patient assessment. This would include history and physical, current medical condition, and vital signs. LPN must also be able to discern the physiological, emotional, sociological, and sexual health conditions of the patient.
- Triage patients and relate all viable and pertinent information to the physicians and medical personnel on staff.
- Complete all charting on the patient in an accurate and succinct manner as ordered by the resident Physician, PA, NP, or APRN.
- Able to relate and empathize with the patients and feel comfortable and confident talking in detail about sexual history and performance.
- Create genuine trust and rapport with all patients.
- Fluent in venous puncture blood draws.
- Correctly handle, process, and chart all relevant information per physician order and must be able to handle any complications that arise.
- Administer and chart medication as ordered by the Physician, PA, NP, or APRN.
- Current state license in good standing
Benefits and Salary
At Limitless Male Medical, we believe a satisfying work environment makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed. We offer:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Opportunities for growth and development
- PTO accrual
- Health, Vision, and Dental Available with HSA & FSA options
- Employee appreciation and recognition
- 401K option
- Limitless male clothing discounts
- Company paid LTD & employee life insurance
- Employee discounts on treatments, supplements and products