Senior Accountant- Manufacturing/Cost Experience
Vaco Staffing Bethlehem, PA
- Analyze, compile and enter data into computerized systems to generate financial data to provide information for management
- Manage and maintain the GL process including close periods, accruals, posting and adjustments
- Prepares financial statements and other reports as needed.
- Assist with Cost Accounting including job costing, cost analysis and more
- Provides summary of daily A/R receipts for monitoring against cash goals.
- Reviews daily cash reports to analyze cash position, performs monthly bank reconciliation of all cash accounts
- Prepares and enters monthly journal entries for Cash, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable
- Performs monthly reconciliation of accounts to maintain accuracy and integrity of financial data.
- Performs a key role in the year-end audit process through organization, review and preparation with internal & external audit staff, as required or necessary.
Formal Education and Job-Related Experience
- This position requires a minimum formal education of Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 8-10 years job-related experience
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus
- Competent in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Competent in Accounting functions and application of GAAP
- QuickBooks or similar GL system preferred