The Opportunity | Administrative Assistant
The successful candidate will play a key role supporting the EPD organization by providing administrative support for all departments. Candidate will provide visual compliance, greet and assist visitors according to Visitor Security Policy. Candidate will support the leadership team with developing, completing and distributing various reports.
- Manage the development, completion and distribution of all monthly reports. Support various presentations as needed.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flights, hotel and car rentals as required.
- Greet and assist all visitors and assign security badges.
- Complete Visual Compliance for all visitors.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls to the proper person. Take accurate messages when required.
- Support all functions of the business' administrative needs.
- Manage outgoing and incoming mail, including preparing shipments for FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS.
- Responsible for document control of various procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation and publishing of digital signs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 0 -- 2 years' experience.
- Excellent organization skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint software applications
- Oracle or similar ERP System is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Work well in a team environment
- Work well with general supervision
Must be US citizen and be able to obtain DOD security clearance
This position may require exposure to information that is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled