Responsible for company product sales activity in all technology channels (document technology, workflow solutions, managed network services, device management, etc.) for a specific geographical sales territory. Responsible for utilizing a consultative selling approach for developing a strong business to business relationship and interacting with other departments throughout the company. Responsible for maintaining existing relationships and gaining new business within a geographical territory.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Obtain weekly prospecting goals.
- Hunt and generate new business/revenue.
- Utilization of proprietary CRM system for recording and tracking sales activities
- Sales forecasting: provide an accurate, ongoing, and updated forecast of closeable business.
- Developing and qualifying leads within a respective territory
- Drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns.
- Prospecting activities to set new appointments to include email, virtual, in-person, and telemarketing calls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- 2-3 years of relevant hunting/new business development experience in office technology, B2B marketing, telecommunications, payroll or technical sales.
- Fluent marketing and communication skills
- Detail oriented, self-starter, independent, proactive and direct communicator
- Experience with client retention and gaining new business.
- 60% new business development
- Displays strong business acumen.
- Travel: Outside sales, meeting with clients, managing accounts and attending new client meetings
This is a Full-time position that includes a competitive compensation plan and a generous benefits package.