We are seeking a Senior Product Security Manager who will sit in the technology organization and own the end to end vision, strategy and execution of product security best practices across all product lines. The ideal candidate will work cross-functionally as a member of the technology leadership team to ensure that technology, product, finance, and other parts of the business are thinking through security measures and compliance as part of our product company strategies. You will also work closely with the Application Security and Engineering teams in driving the security operations as well as future needs for cloud-based services.
As the Senior Product Security Manager, you will support our rapidly growing company by:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
- Recommend additional security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions to improve overall enterprise security as per the enterprise's existing procurement processes.
- Partner with DevOps and Platform Engineering teams to drive technical product strategy, execution, and delivery for security and compliance product initiatives.
- As the Security PM, you will be an advocate for security best practices which will include process and technology improvements and will require you to partner with Eng/DevOps and Product teams to evangelize such initiatives from inception to delivery.
- Establish ongoing cadence and process around product certifications lifecycles.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure internal alignment on product requirements, goals, execution, and ongoing support.
- Understand and empathize with customer and business needs and translate into actionable product plans and requirements.
- Participate in routine meetings with Sales, Support, Customer Success, and other teams to gather feedback/requirements and keep them informed about product changes and product plans.
- Coordinate cross-functionally across technical (product and engineering), business (sales and support), and external teams (assessors, advisors) to drive successful product outcomes for both on-premise and cloud-based security products.
The ideal candidate for this role has:
- Knowledge and experience working with NIST, DFARS, ITAR, or other security requirements such as PCI, HIPAA, etc.
- Demonstrable understanding of common compliance frameworks information security best practices.
- Ability to move quickly, think proactively, and identify and propose solutions to risks to the company and our customers and partners.
- A detail-oriented and highly communicative personality, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with agile methodologies and short release cycles.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, good work ethic, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and good communication skills.
- Must be ITAR compliant.
Xometry offers its employees:
- Health, Dental & Vision coverage
- Commuter & Dependent Care benefit options
- Paid time off
- Primary and Secondary Parental Leave
- Stock Options
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 3,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn't for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.