Are you someone who is known for always looking at ways to improve things?
Do you believe that large and small scale projects all deserve the same level of attention?
Are you someone that breaks down barriers and works well with all stakeholders?
Have you been told in the past you are a real people person?
Do you like solving problem with data that lead to organizational improvements?
If you answered yes to all the question above, then you should know Congressional Country Club is seeking a Project Manager. The Project Manager will oversee, program and design capital renovations and general clubhouse improvements. In addition, this role will assist in managing special operational projects.
Congressional Country Club is looking for Team Members that believe the impossible is possible, driven to continuously make a positive impact on the organization and believe that as a team we accomplish more.
What will be expected of you:
- Understand member culture, develop relationships and learn protocols for making decisions
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Work with management on capital improvement projects and long-range planning
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Schedule and coordinate work to minimize disruption to operations and member experience
- Ensure that completed projects meet quality standards
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Direct the completion of project(s) from inception through completion
- Set up the estimates, budgets and the construction timetable, develop the construction strategy
- Select qualified contractors and competitively bid projects
- Work in collaboration with the Improvements Committee to develop long range plan for capital improvement projects, and evaluate the feasibility of future projects
- Assisting in selecting appropriate specialists including, architects, engineers and consultants for projects
- Ensure construction projects comply with all building codes and any other legal or regulatory requirements
- Obtain appropriate permits as required for projects
- When delays or problems occur, proactively make the changes required to reach resolution and move the project past the issue
- Maintain, communicate and track project financial targets and records
- Provide and/or maintain project budgets, cash flows and in the future, determine projected returns
- Work with different divisions within the club to develop project scopes for improvements within their department/area
- Work with Reporting Manager if needed to assist in operational project, project to include data analytics to provide analysis for large amount of data to use for decision making and improvement plans
How we determine your qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited program in architecture, business, real estate, engineering or equivalent construction management
- 5-7 years' experience working as a project manager
- Must be an expert in the use of Microsoft Office Applications Excel, Visual Basic, Power Point, Access
- Additional certifications preferred, but not required: PE, AIA, PMP, LEED, etc.
- Minimum of 7 years of progressively increasing responsibility in managing design and construction of projects
- Experience leading and running numerous facets of a large project simultaneously or multiple smaller projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional manner and computer literacy
- This is a Full-Time Position
- Complimentary meals
- Complimentary parking
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Employee Discounts Golf, Tennis, Fitness Apparel/Items
CCC is an EOE