Learning Solutions Associate
Total Wine & More
About the Role
We are looking for a Learning Solutions Associate for the Product, Sales & Service Training Team to work in our Bethesda, Maryland headquarters. You will use organizational and technical skills to support the company’s field training programs. You will manage all Total Wine & More internal training programs (Total Wine Professional, Total Spirits Professional, Wine for Life, Spirits for Life, Beer for Life, Cicerone) and content creation. You will report to the Director, Sales & Service Training.
- Manage all aspects of company’s internal training programs including creation and assignment
- Create learning solutions for internal training programs by using multimedia training programs (Powtoons, Articulate Storyline, InDesign, PowerPoint)
- Process and analyze reporting using reports from company’s Learning Management System
- Administer Learning Management System tasks including transcript support, report processing and content management
You will come with
- Bachelor’s degree required (instructional design or educational technology preferred)
- 2+ years experience creating corporate/retail computer based training modules
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Articulate Storyline experience required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to build partnerships
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country’s largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.