Individual Therapist / Mental Health Counselor - Tele-health - (LMSW, LPC, LMFT or LCSW)
A wonderful organization near Silver Springs providing therapeutic services to children, adolescents, and adults is searching for a Licensed Therapist to add to their teletherapy team. This is a 100% completely remote role and services are provided via a HIPAA compliant video service. The therapist will have a caseload of approximately 30 and will be part of a collaborative team including a Clinical Director. The clients will be diagnosed by the intake team and most clients have anxiety, depression, or ADHD.
This is a full-time 1099 position paying up to $50 an hour, the sign-on bonus may be offered for those fully licensed. This is a wonderful opportunity to work remotely while being part of a highly experienced clinical team.
- The Therapist will provide individual, family, couples, and/or group therapy to clients, based on the unique needs of each consumer in order to enhance and foster the clients optimal functioning
- The Therapist will cooperatively complete (with the client's and/or guardians input) Individual Treatment Plans, OMS Surveys, and other required assessments within the time frame stipulated by program policies and COMAR regulations;
- The Therapist will comprehensively and accurately document all services provided and submit all documentation (i.e., progress notes, ITPs discharge/transition summaries, billing summaries, etc.) in accordance with agency policies;
- The Therapist will attend individual and/or group clinical supervision at a frequency determined by the program supervisor
- Must be licensed in the State of Maryland LMSW, LCSW-C, LCSW, LPC, LCPC, LMFT, LCMFT to provide counseling services.
- Independent and flexible work style preferred.
- Master or Doctorate degree in a relevant field