Expert Budget Programming Analyst
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Provide advisory and consultant support to support the generation, review and evaluation of larger IC budgets, supporting customer's role in overseeing the U.S. Government’s CI-related resources.
Acquired Degree in Related Discipline ** Plus Experience
Doctorate (PhD) + 8 years
Masters + 10 years
Bachelors + 12 years
Associate + 14 years
High School/GED + 16 years
No Degree N/A 20 years
• Applicable degree(s): Accounting, Finance or Business related fields, Computer Science, Counterintelligence, Government, Insider Threat, Information Technology, Library Science, Logistics, Politics, Security, or Supply Chain.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience with Government contracts, contract management, or financial analysis of Government acquisitions. These three (3) years of experience must be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel.
• Extensive analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
• Ability to assemble and coordinate complex deliverable schedules among multiple parties at multiple locations. This will include tracking interconnections and dependencies between multiple deliverable modules and analysis teams.
• Demonstrated ability to take complex, Acquisition information and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have non-Acquisition backgrounds.
TS/SCI with Polygraph