Do you want to be part of a highly specialized, dynamic team?
CTS is currently looking for experience professionals!
Data Research Analyst
Data Research Analyst for our clients in Maryland. These are dynamic opportunities to showcase your skills in a challenging and fast paced environment. Day/Core hours.
Data Research Analysts must have the ability to extract data contained in large databases and analyze information to derive meaningful information and customer support skills. They must work well productively and collaboratively with others and be effective under pressure
- Applicable degree(s): Counterintelligence, Insider Threat, Government, Logistics, Politics, Political Science, or Personnel Security.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience supporting IC elements. These seven (7) years of experience may be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience supporting IC Security elements, supporting personnel security policy and program development. These three (3) years of experience may be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems conduct independent research, filter and synthesize vast amounts of information and data, summarize findings succinctly, and present logical arguments.
- Demonstrated ability to extract data contained in large databases and analyzes that data to derive meaningful information.
- Familiarity with the IC and its components, as well as its missions, disciplines, capabilities, and interrelationships.
- Demonstrated familiarity with appropriate Security Regulations and Policies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with senior leaders from inside and outside the USG, and to coordinate, network, and communicate across the IC.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Broad experience with the legislation, history, policy issues, and practical challenges facing security clearance reform initiatives in the national security environment.
- Extensive experience in collaboration and consensus building across government organizations and industry.
(U) The Contractor shall provide support to NCSC security missions, with emphasis on personnel security, assist in policy research to support national policies and decision-making, and directly coordinate with colleagues and senior-level government personnel on the status of various tasks/initiatives. The Contractor shall provide executive secretariat support to the Director, NCSC to enable the conduct of the DNI Security Board governance of the IC security programs.
(U) The Contractor shall assist with the research, analysis, review, revision, and coordination of ICDs (personnel security, information security, including cyber security, physical/technical security and industrial security). The Contractor shall provide mechanisms to assist with a continual change and configuration control process to enable more timely review and implementation of ICDs and associated policy based on risk management principles. The Contractor shall report on daily issues and strategic topics impacted by ODNI security policies and specific areas of security interest. The Contractor shall attend working groups to record issues and recommend solutions relative to research topics and implementation issues.
(U) The Contractor shall assist with the development of a standardized process to assess the waiver of ICDs and the appropriateness of “equivalent“ security measures and assist with establishing an IC-wide security outreach program for both government and industry to include personnel security.
Location: Washington Metropolitan Area CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified candidates must have a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to be considered for this position.
About Counter Threat Solutions (CTS): CTS is a Woman-Owned Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) consultancy to the Federal government with a focus on the Intelligence and Defense communities. We provide mission-savvy subject matter experts and deliver innovative solutions to our clients. As such, we seek people passionate about their career specialty and reward our team members with competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision care premiums; a retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting; a generous annual training/tuition allowance; 6 weeks total paid time off; and performance-based merit increases and incentives