CAMRIS International is an medical research and development firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. We combine our proven systems with today's most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. Our core practice areas include HIV/AIDS, microbiology and infectious disease research, vaccine research, development and production, global health security, biodefense, and clinical research.
CAMRIS is seeking Data Managers 1 to support the mission of the Laboratory of Malaria Immunology and Vaccinology (LMIV) at The National Institutes of Health (NIH) by conducting and supporting basic, translational and clinical research to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic diseases.
- This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Manage, collect and analyze scientific data.
- Prepare summaries of collected data and/or analysis of data.
- Create and maintain databases, spreadsheets and reports.
- Collaborate with the NIAID IT staff, work to expand computing resources.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Four (4) years of specialized experience plus a High School diploma is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
- Assist with performing the above duties.
Work location: Bldg 29B, RM 1D10 & 3N02 & 4NN14 & 3N02E