Analytica is seeking a Data Architect to support across various long term federal government customer engagements in Washington DC metro area. Ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with clients in both a consulting and delivery capacity to tackle complex, enterprise cloud and on-premise data architecture challenges.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
- Develops and maintains architectures for the high-level data environments of the enterprise, at the reference, conceptual, and logical levels, ensuring that these align to overall business strategy
- Ensures that database and data storage technologies support the data management needs of the enterprise
- Develops, communicates, supports, and monitors compliance with Data Modeling standards
- Uses a variety of information gathering techniques (e.g., interviews, facilitation, diagrams) to gather complex business data requirements from Business teams
- Leads design reviews of data deliverable such as models, data flows, and data quality assessments
- Promote data modeling standardization, defines and drives adoption of the standards and data governance practices.
- 5+ years experience designing conceptual,physical and logical data models using enterprise data modeling tools
- 5+ years experience in leveraging enterprise data warehouse modeling constructs and best practices to ensure flexible, scalable and high performing physical databases
- Previous hands on experience integrating systems with big data / data lake repositories using ETL tools
- Experience with technologies such as: AWS, Hadoop,Pig, Hive, Flume, MongoDB, NoSQL, or Neo4J
- Experience with data mining & data warehousing is a must
- Excellent communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills are required. Ability to communicate clearly with both business and technical resources
- Ability to secure a Federal Clearance.
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.