We are hiring a Senior Business Analyst at Total Wine & More. As a member of our team, you will manage the delivery of business systems solutions and associated technical support services allowing us to achieve our goals and support ongoing operations. You will work within Total Wine & More's Corporate Systems team to guide new development efforts supporting our mission to provide excellent service and increase the value of the applications that are used by our business partners, employees, and candidates. You will report to the Manager, Corporate Systems.
- Advise IT partners and team members on tools and best practices, helping the business drive towards results.
- Manage enhancements lists, working with team members requiring technical assistance.
- Communicate application issues and status to necessary team members and supervisor.
- Manage application support and vendor relationships with frequent interaction with application users and 3rd party software vendors, serving as the subject matter expert for operational support related activities.
- Coordinate maintenance, configuration changes, patches, and releases.
- Plan medium to large budgeted projects observing Project Management methodologies while managing all Vendor Documentation and Service Level Agreements
You will come with
- 5+ years’ experience working in software development or custom solutions with exposure to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing all aspects of a medium to large-scale complex technology projects.
- Experience working with business and IT partners to prioritize requirements and select appropriate technology solutions; requirements elicitation, process analysis and design expertise; process improvement.
- Understanding of software implementation methodologies and project management best practices.
- Experience implementing software packages and negotiating contracts and agreements with technology products and service vendors at a mid- to large-size organizations.
- Experience working across a range of methodologies including waterfall, hybrid/iterative and agile/lean/SCRUM, based on the project type and business expectations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology or a related field (preferred ).