We are searching for a Business Analyst who can work with our leadership to define the metrics that measure the health of the company. In this role, you’ll tackle a mountain of data and use your intellectual horsepower to produce impactful reporting to solve company-level problems. We’re in a fast-paced environment and we work hard to improve the world of manufacturing. You’re the right person for this role if you’re quick in producing accurate and detailed reporting and can pivot with adjusting priorities. Simply put - your mission is to help determine where we go next.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with ad hoc projects for the Investment team, Finance, Senior Leadership, Marketing and Sales teams to help drive decision making across the organization
- Perform analysis by collecting, organizing, analyzing, and explaining large data sets; and clearly communicating findings
- Design and implement automated data quality checks and processes
- Identify opportunities for automation to ensure key process improvement opportunities are identified and socialized
- Build detailed financial models for annual planning and budgeting processes across the company
- Prepare executive-level financial reporting, summarizing findings and recommendations
- Monitor key performance indicators and identify opportunities to improve operations and company performance
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and forecasts for a variety of projects, initiatives, and opportunities as needed
- Work directly with key stakeholders to orient the data team’s strategy with departmental goals
- Work with Marketing & Sales to leverage data analysis to find new opportunities and inform changes in marketing operations, developing a framework to build explanatory and predictive models around customer behavior and activity
- Design SQL queries and data visualizations that deliver insightful metrics to internal customers
What you bring...
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting and/or a qualitative field such as Math, Data Science, Statistics, Engineering or Economics
- Experience designing and building executive-level dashboards
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, or Private Equity preferred;
- Prior technology or startup experience
- Strong financial modeling skills using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions and at all levels
- Ability to work independently and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced team environment
- Intermediate level with BI tools: Tableau, Looker, Power BI, Sisense, Periscope Data, Mode Analytics, Google Data Studio
- People describe you as self-motivated, driven to create success, naturally curious, service-oriented, with a commitment to deliver regardless of obstacles.
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 3,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.