Description:The Associate Manager, Employee Programs, is responsible for leading stakeholder engagements and partnerships that maximize Lockheed Martin's abilities to deliver positive social impact and align with key business and customer priorities. This includes charitable matching gifts, employee and retiree volunteer programs, and other employee-focused programs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement strategy for charitable matching gifts, employee and retiree volunteer programs, employee disaster relief efforts, and other employee-focused programs
- Recommend a prioritized portfolio of employee volunteer programs, which engages employees in strategic volunteerism and workplace giving.
- Research and analyze partnerships, make funding recommendations, and respond to non-profit organizations on behalf of Lockheed Martin
- Coordinates participation in social impact and charitable activities, philanthropy projects, and organizations.
- Serves as company representative in interactions with employee-focused organizations.
- Develop communications plans for projects and oversee events and programs.
- Engage Business Area community relations and internal partners in strategy development and outreach activities to ensure integration and alignment
- This position also assists in leveraging internal and external communications channels to increase awareness and understanding of social impact outcomes.
All other duties as assigned.
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategy-based social impact plans and initiatives.
- Strong program management skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with employee giving programs
- A minimum of 10 years of related experience or 8 years with a related Masters degree
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of employees and leadership
- Motivated self-starter who performs without appreciable direction
- Ability to work well under time constraints, multi-task and prioritize with a varied and heavy workload
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Strong written and oral communications skills including presentation development and project or program management
- Adaptable in a dynamic environment
- Accountable for projects/deliverables and able to translate strategy into reality
- Self-motivated full-spectrum individual with strong desire to demonstrate outstanding performance in all assignments
- Ability to perform research and analysis, synthesize results and present findings