Under the umbrella of Acreage Holdings, a national leading medical marijuana firm, Compassionate Care Center of CT has an immediate, full time position at our dispensary for a Pharmacy / Dispensary Technician willing to provide the standard of excellence to grow with us and assist our patients. Excellent work environment with a full benefit package offered including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, paid time off, holidays, other paid leaves of absence and 401(k) Plan.
A successful candidate's qualifications & requirements:
- Currently hold a Certified Pharmacy Technician license
- Exhibit the highest attention to detail;
- Be extremely organized with the ability to multitask;
- Have superior customer service skills;
- Proficiency with computer programs including POS systems.
- Dependable individual with a great work ethic
- Team player with a positive attitude with a desire to grow, learn and assist where needed
- Willing and able to work 2-3 Saturdays per month
- Medical Marijuana knowledge a plus
Responsibilities and duties are varied and include:
- Answering phones and validating & entering patient orders and other information with accuracy into our BioTrack system
- POS experience including accurate daily cash and debit handling procedures
- Ring out patient sales orders with professionalism and accuracy as well as answering various questions and / or providing information
- Resolving patient problems or issues in a courteous manner with the ability to diffuse a stressful situation and make appropriate decisions.
- Complying with standard operating procedures and State regulations as well as adhering to patient confidentiality (HIPPA) laws and Company policies and procedures
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment