Are you an experienced Medicaid Collector looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
• Responsible for all aspects of follow up and collections, including making telephone calls, accessing payer websites.
• Identify issues or trending and provide suggestions for resolution.
• Accurately and thoroughly documents the pertinent collection activity performed.
• Review the account information and necessary system applications to determine the next appropriate work activity.
• Verify claims adjudication utilizing appropriate resources and applications. Initiate telephone or letter contact to patients to obtain additional information as needed.
• Perform appropriate billing functions, including manual re-bills as well as electronic submission to payers.
• Edit claims to meet and satisfy billing compliance guidelines for electronic submission.
• Manage and maintain desk inventory, complete reports, and resolve high priority and aged inventory.
• Participate and attend meetings, training seminars and in-services to develop job knowledge. Participate in the monthly, quarterly and annual performance evaluation process with their Supervisor.
• Respond timely to emails and telephone messages as appropriate.
• Communicate issues to management, including payer, system or escalated account issues.
• HS/Diploma GED equivalent
• 1 – 2 years of Hospital Billing & Collections experience (must have UB04/92 form)
• Able to handle 50 accounts per day
• Must have knowledge of Medicaid – IL Specific OR IL HMO
• Must have strong AR follow up experience
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary at $17.0 per hr, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]