Project Manager in Supply Chain Domain (d/f/m)
Office: Ableton AG / Germany
Apply for this position
At Ableton, we have started reorganising our Commerce division into cross-functional delivery units such as Online Customer Experience and Regional Customer Experience. The units are purpose-driven and deliver value to Ableton's audience and 3rd parties. This position will be part of the Regional Customer Experience unit.
To fit the bill for this exciting opportunity, you'll need to be able to work independently, and be willing to take on responsibility for both your own results and those of the team. You'll need strong problem solving skills, an analytical approach and excellent communication capabilities. In this position you can expect to work on a variety of projects in cross-functional teams in an agile working environment, and have regular interactions with our global colleagues and partners.
As this position is part of a cross-functional team and unit, it will most likely develop and change over time. This will require that you are open to change and have a strong foundation in personal leadership.
The position is part or full time (min. 80%) and is located in Berlin, Germany.
- Develop and align supply chain strategy with other relevant strategies
- Lead or participate in cross-functional projects with supply chain relevance, such as setting up a hardware trade-in offer for Push customers or finding and setting up a warehouse in Asia
- Work with our regional sales teams to establish aggregated demand forecasts for our products
- Collaborate with the procurement team in the supply chain domain
- Manage relationships with our worldwide logistics partners
- Oversee the day-to-day flow of goods between our warehouses and our customers
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 4-6 years work experience, preferably in supply chain management
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Proven experience in project management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being a team player and good communicator
Sounds like a great opportunity?
If you like the sound of this role, please send us your CV and a cover letter, making sure to not include a picture. In addition, kindly let us know when you could potentially start and your preferred salary.
We look forward to learning more about you!
Here at Ableton, we come from a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds. What connects us is the shared belief that each of us has the skills and knowledge to contribute to the future of music culture.
We're passionate about what we do, and equally as passionate about improving who we are. We work hard to foster an environment in which people can grow both personally and professionally. We believe that diverse groups of people make better teams. We're committed to increasing diversity in our workplace and providing equal opportunity throughout our recruitment process.
With us, you'll work in a relaxed but dynamic environment, surrounded by people who love music and technology. You'll be creatively challenged, encouraged to develop and improve, and you'll become part of an expanding, diverse company.
Apply for this position
Thank you for your interest in working with Ableton. Please fill out the form below.