ABOUT THE TEAM
Reports to: Lead Marketing manager
Team Size: >6
Recruiter Name: Lydia Hinz
As part of the CRM team for Zalon, you will be responsible for CRM marketing measures and CRM optimization for the DACH markets.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Prepare email and Offline marketing campaigns for the DACH markets and supporting on mobile CRM topics,
such as push notification creation and strategy.
- Forecast, monitor and report on CRM marketing performance,country trends as well optimize the campaign portfolio according to budget and performance targets. Driving and analyze A/B tests to optimize performance and strategy.
- You work on new and innovative concepts to facilitate communication between customers and the fashion experts of ZALON.
- Create regular and ad-hoc operational reports, and present results in team/company meetings
- Collaborate with stakeholders from content creation, copy writing and graphic design and coordinate such projects cross-functionally,
also with Zalando teams.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor`s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications with ideally 2+ years of experience in Online/Direct Marketing.
- Fluent in English and advanced German speaker.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) and preferable basic knowledge of HTML.
- Good organization is one of your biggest strengths, you are proactive and always communicate clearly and effectively.
- You are flexible, enthusiastic and you are a team player.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
• Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
WHO ARE WE?
We know our customers love fashion and being inspired by new trends and styles. So do we – which is why we developed our own curated shopping service: Zalon by Zalando. We present our customers with an exquisite choice of the newest fashion, and in addition offer professional and individual fashion advice from fashion experts. True to our vision reinvent how people find the fashion they love, we are working to make shopping more personalized. Our aim is to create the perfect outfits for each of our customers.
Please apply for this role using the online form, we cannot accept emailed applications.