Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi-day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of Airbnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager (f/m/x) to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Communications, Marketing and Sales departments. You will pinpoint trends, and be able to recommend improvements to workflows/product and the day-to-day operations in general.
Your role and responsibilities:
- You will set up the Strategy for Social Media Channels for Tourlane; especially for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter but also other relevant channels
- You will monitor the development of new Social Media Channels and their suitability to engage target groups relevant for Tourlane
- You will research, identify and recruit new influencers and brand ambassadors and execute innovative campaigns in order to drive awareness, engagement as well as sales
- You will manage influencer collaborations from initial outreach to negotiation, to execution, to KPI tracking, reporting and analysis, as well as organize and manage international influencer events
- You will monitor and analyze all campaign performances in terms of reach, engagement and ROI and convert analytical insights into concepts and recommendations
This makes you a great candidate:
- Ideally more than 3 years of relevant work experience in a creative, dynamic and digital environment, e.g. Social Media, Influencer Marketing, PR or Event Management agencies
- Great industry understanding and in-depth knowledge of influencer marketing, qualitative and quantitative KPIs as well as Social Media developments
- You successfully publish inspirational content on your own social media account or blog. If so, we would be thrilled if you would include your social media account or blog name in your application!
- Your heart beats for “all things social media“ and you are obsessed to find out what works on social media and how to fine-tune our social media presence to reach the next level
- You are the perfect combination of creative and organised with excellent communication skills
- You have very strong communication skills in both English and German. Additional languages are a plus
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with backgrounds in companies such as Airbnb, Wooga, Rocket Internet and many more
- A very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup has made money from day one
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!